Monday, May 4, 2009

Jessica Simpson Sizzles on Vanity Fair June 2009

hot Jessica Simpson Sizzles on Vanity Fair June 2009

Jessica Simpson graces the cover of Vanity Fair next month and we have her gorgeous pictures and snippets from her interview here.Jessica Simpson has pretty much been out of the limelight for the past few months, and besides her highly criticized weight gain, we haven’t even seen her in the tabloids. So it comes as a bit of a surprise that she is the cover girl for Vanity Fair next month. But we always love finding out what is going on in the life of America’s most loved, and hated, sweetheart. Her beautiful Vanity Fair pictures can be found here.

Jessica Simpson gave quite a revealing interview in which she dished on many of the most sought after aspects of her life. First up, Jessica talks about Newlyweds and her relationship with Nick Lachey.

“I have not spoken to him in years. [As for the show,] in all honesty, I believe it did not affect our marriage. Because we enjoyed watching those episodes, and that will always be a time I cherish. It made me understand what marriage is, what love is, what commitment is….It was what we all wanted. Go to college, get married, and have babies. It was my way of thinking. At 16, every boyfriend I had I was going to marry.”

Jessica also talks about her current beau, Cowboys Quarterback Tony Romo, and the criticism she faced when games were lost.

“That’s how the story goes. Can’t help it. But we don’t let it affect our relationship. If we did, we wouldn’t be together, because it happened at the very beginning. Dating the Cowboys quarterback comes with hype, the fans, the bloggers, but I’ve never dated a guy that was more simple. I’m always there for him after a game, and he knows he has me to come home to.”

And an interview with Jessica Simpson wouldn’t be complete with out her mentioning the other man in her life, one who many find a bit…odd.

“I can talk to my dad like he’s my manager, and put ‘Dad’ on the back burner. We’ve been doing it since I was 13. So, at this point, we’re in a good rhythm. A lot of people find it strange, but it’s the only way I know. And I don’t care to know another way, because it suits me. And we’ve done a pretty dang good job.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP