Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lady Gaga Strips for Rolling Stone Cover

Lady Gaga Poses nude, naked for Rolling Stone Cover
Lady Gaga graces the cover of Rolling Stone next month, and it seems Lady Gaga loves bubbles. The cover is quite sexy as Lady poses nude, with bubbles covering her.Lady Gaga is the cover girl for the next issue of Rolling Stone, and she makes quite a memorable statement posing nude covered in bubbles. She has quickly captured the attention of the world, including the queen of pop herself, Madonna, who attended one of Lady Gaga’s shows.

The 23 year old sensation opened up quite a bit in her interview, including about her sexuality and love life. Gaga, who is dating another musician named Speedy revealed that she feels like she is changing the idea people have of sexy, she doesn’t look like other pop stars. She also admitted that she is bisexual and said it’s an aspect of her sexuality that makes boyfriends “uncomfortable.”

“Speedy means a lot to me, but my music’s not going to wake up tomorrow morning and tell me it doesn’t love me anymore. So I’m content with my solitude. I’m OK with being alone. I choose to have someone in my life when I can.”Lady GaGa was chosen for the cover of Rolling Stone’s annual Hot List edition. This year she has sold 10 million digital singles, but despite that success and recognition for crazy outfits and eccentric dance moves, the singer she has serious musical goals:

“My true legacy will be the test of time, and whether I can sustain a space in pop culture and really make stuff that will have a genuine impact.”You can check out Ladgy Gaga’s bubble Rolling Stone cover here. We have a picture gallery below of her awesome outfits, including another bubble leotard, which seems to be her favorite trend.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP