Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mary-Louise Parker Regrets Nude Bathtub Scene In “Weeds”

hot Mary-Louise Parker nude,naked in bathroom
Mary-Louise Parker has always been fine with the sex scenes in her role as Nancy Botwin, a marijuana-selling suburban mom in the Showtime series Weeds, but she thinks that a recent nude scene of her in the bathtub took things a little too far.Mary had to drop her clothes for a bathtub scene during Season 4 of Weeds, although she wasn’t too happy to be doing it. It was only on the insistence of the director that she agreed. The scene wasn’t even that big, and just shows her lying in the bathtub.She told MORE magazine:

“I didn’t think I needed to be naked.” “I fought with the director about it, and now I am bitter. I knew it was going to be on the Internet: ‘Mary Louise shows off her big nipples.’ I wish I hadn’t done that. I was goaded into it.”

The show’s co-executive producer Roberto Benabib explained that it was necessary saying:

“We felt at that point in her life, defenses had been so thoroughly stripped away.” “There was a nonchalance to the nudity that informed the scene… I thought it was wonderful, one of the five best scenes Mary-Louise has ever done [on Weeds].”

Mary-Louise Parker is a Tony-, Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning actress. Some of her well known works include Fried Green Tomatoes, Boys on the Side, Proof, The West Wing, Angels in America including Weeds.Parker also talks about the pressures to look young in Hollywood, but she's not giving in to the knife anytime soon. "Somebody told me that they'd read I had all this work done, and showed me a picture and it was totally airbrushed ... it made me so mad," she says. "I don't like what that says to other women. I'm 44 and I look okay for 44. I'm not trying to look 34." See Mary-Louise Parker Nude (Nsfw) Bathtub Scene Here.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP