Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Megan Fox Looks Sizzling Hot in Latest Photo-shoot

MEgan shows off her curves in a tight-fitting corset dress Megan Fox Looks Sizzling Hot in Latest Photo-shoot
Away from the red carpet and cinema screens, Megan Fox prefers to relax in jeans and t-shirts.But arriving for a photo-shoot in Los Angeles yesterday, she dumped her usual laid-back style and transformed herself into a Hollywood sex-bomb.The 23-year-old actress spent several hours pouting and posing for the alfresco shoot in downtown LA.

Given the selection of tight-fitting dresses and suggestive poses she pulled, it will be no surprise to see the photos ending up in the page of a men's magazine in the next few months.When she first arrived at the car park for the shoot, Megan had covered up her famous curves in a white sleeveless t-shirt, baggy trousers and a straw fedora hat.

But after having her hair and make-up done, Megan emerged from a trailer looking the archetypal Hollywood siren in a white corset dress and gold high-heels.Another revealing outfit, a jade dress with cut-out sides gave Megan the chance to show off some of her many tattoos. Megan admitted recently she hasn't a clue when it comes to fashion: 'I'm not one of those girls who follow fashion. I need people to style me because I'm pretty clueless about it and I don't care.'I wear pretty much the same outfit every day: jeans, flip-flops and a super soft T-shirt and glasses.'

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP