Friday, May 8, 2009

Paris Hilton Uses "Google" Instead of Diary

hot ,sexy ,naked Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton doesn't keep a diary.She just Googles herself.The 28-year-old heiress -- who is being sued for $8 million for failing to promote her 2006 comedy Pledge This! -- was asked by lawyers during a pre-trial hearing in Miami Thursday if she keeps a diary for business meetings."I just press my name and Google it and see," she told the court.Asked by lawyers about her calls from the producers, she testified: "With my phone I never know, because I lose it all the time. I probably get a new cellphone, like, every two weeks."When shown a copy of her cell phone bill, she replied: "I've never seen a phone bill of mine in my life."

Asked what her responsibilities as the film's executive producer, Hilton told the court, "I'm not sure what a producer does, but - I don't know, help get cool people in the cast?"Hilton, who also revealed that she earns $11 million a year, claims she adequately honored her deal to promote the film."Any chance I got, any red carpet, any press, if I was doing something for another product...I would just bring it up, 'Oh, my new sorority film, it's going to be sexy, it's going to be really hot girls,'" she testified. "Like, I really, you know, did my best."

A lawyer for Hilton added that the investors made unreasonable and last-minute demands for publicity events because the heiress' schedule is always fully booked.Said attorney Michael Weinstein: "She's the single busiest person on the planet."A trial is scheduled to begin in June.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP