Monday, May 18, 2009

Rachel Weisz Looks Sizzling Hot in Revealing Dress at Cannes

hot Rachel Weisz Looks Sizzling Hot in Revealing Dress at Cannes
They are usually wracked with insecurities about their figures. But Rachel Weisz has a little more confidence than your average actress.The 38-year-old Oscar winner said she was happy to appear naked in her latest film - and never even dreamed of using a body double.Rachel, who stars as 4th century Greek philosopher and astronomer Hypatia in her new movie Agora, proved her point beautifully in a daring green Valentino gown split to the thigh at the Cannes Film Festival last night.

Rachel appears nude in two scenes in the film - one in which she emerges from a bath while her young slave, played by Max Minghella, attends to her with a towel.Asked if a body double was used for the revealing scene she responded: 'Absolutely not. It was all me, never even thought of using a double.Although I was thinking about baby fat - but I think most of it had gone by the time I went before the cameras,' she told the Daily Mail.

Rachel, who has a two-year-old son called Henry with her fiancé, American film maker Darren Aronofsky, added: 'I did some yoga, that helped, and just avoided junk food.'Earlier in the day she showed off her svelte figure in an olive green Christian Dior shift dress when she attended a photocall.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP