Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shaun Smith Is Britain’s Got Talent

Shaun Smith Is Britain’s Got Talent


Shaun Smith, Britain’s Got Talent singer Simon Cowell compared to Mick Hucknall. See photos, video and a biography here of the latest contender who sang Ain’t No Sunshine, wowing audience and judges with his audition on the popular reality TV show.Shaun Smith Britain’s Got Talent audition captivated the judges and the audience. Although only 17 years old, he sang a remarkably mature and emotionally intense rendition of the classic song, ‘Ain’t No Sunshine.’ He now joins the impressive BGT singers who hope to challenge the new global music star Scottish singer Susan Boyle.

The Shaun Smith Britain’s Got Talent audition thrilled the audience and the BGT judges Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan and Amanda Holden.Simon Cowell gave the singer high praise. He said, ‘I genuinely wasn’t expecting that, you remind me of Mick Hucknall, but good looking. You’ve got a very authentic sounding voice.” Singer-songwriter Mick Hucknall is lead singer of the British soul band Simply Red.

Shaun Smith is among the growing list of impressive contenders in BGT. He ranks among Greg Pritchard the self-described ‘male soprano’ who sang Nessum Dorma, and violinist Sue Son deliver an impressive performance of Vanessa Mae’s ‘Storm,’ a brilliant and innovative dance troupe called Diversity, a 37-year-old pizza delivery man, Jamie Pugh making his remarkable debut singing in public with ‘Bring Him Home’ from Les Miserables. There have also been two amazing child singers; 10-year-old Hollie Steel, singing ‘I Could Have Danced All Night’ and stunned judges and audiences with a grownup voice, and 12-year-old Shaheen Jafargholi from Wales displaying vocal talent and stage personality in his cover of the Michael Jackson classic, Who’s Loving You.

On May 23, 2009 the BGT semi-finals begin and once again, taking the stage will be the Scottish singer, Susan Boyle, who sang I Dreamed A Dream to overnight fame. In the meantime, week by week new contenders impress judges and audiences. There is but one Britain’s Got Talent winner who will receive a cash prize of £100,000 and the opportunity to perform for the Queen at the Royal Variety Performance.

Shaun Smith is 17 years old. He is from Lichfield, Staffordshire, England where he is an A-level student and an accomplished rugby player.If Shaun Smith pictures a singing career for himself, he is for the moment reticent and humble. He said in an interview. “I have been singing for as long as I can remember I’ve done little things but I’ve never sung at anything this big before. It’s all very well and good my Gran saying I’m good but she’s a little biased, but it’s my mates that are the most important thing and that’s when I get nervous as they could rip me to shreds!”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP