Monday, June 15, 2009

Bruce Willis & Emma Heming Steamy Photoshoot For S&M Club

Bruce Willis & hot Emma Heming Steamy Photoshoot for S&M Club
Bruce Willis rolled back the years for a kinky S&M club photoshoot with his new wife.The Die Hard star and Emma Heming struck a series of raunchy poses in a steamy photoshoot.Willis, 54, revealed that his relationship with 32-year-old Emma, who he married in March, made him believe in love again.

Speaking to W magazine, the Hollywood star said: 'I went from 'F*** love' to 'Love is truly the answer.' 'I spent the last 10 years single and, for the most part, unhappy. In a dark place. I never thought that being with someone else was the answer.'I would say, "I'm alone, but I'm not lonely." But I was just kidding myself.

Then I started hanging around Emma, and on a day-to-day basis my life became much happier.'And the Die Hard says he is so infatuated by his new wife that he can't bare to stand a moment away from her.He added: 'I hear so many people in relationships say, "I just need a couple of days away, or even an hour away." But I don't want to be away from Emma at all.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP