Monday, June 15, 2009

Denise Van Outen Strips off to Launch New Deodorant

hot Denise Van Outen topless to Launch New Deodorant
hot Denise Van Outen topless to Launch New Deodorant
Denise Van Outen has bared all to launch a new range of deodorants.The newlywed TV presenter, who married singer/actor Lee Mead in the Seychelles in April, poses naked except for a strategically placed pair of fans for Japanese firm Bionsen.The 35-year-old looks healthy and glowing in the ads as she poses in a bath full of rose petals to protect her modesty.

The former Big Breakfast star is in great shape after toning up for her recent wedding and hiking up Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania for Comic Relief in February.Denise agreed to star in the new advertising campaign after realising Bionsen deodorants are free from cancer-causing chemicals.Unlike many deodorants on the market, Bionsen is free from aluminium and parabens, which have been linked to breast cancer - a cause close to Denise's heart.

She regularly takes part in breast cancer charity fundraisers after losing her grandmother to the disease.She said: 'When I was asked to be the face of Bionsen I didn’t even have to think about it as it stands for an issue close to my heart.'The entire Bionsen range is free from harmful chemicals, aluminium and parabens, which have been linked to breast cancer.

'Having lost my grandmother to breast cancer, it’s important to me to raise awareness of the issue and if I can use my celebrity status to do that, then that’s great.'As the face of the brand, I want to get women thinking about the issue and encourage them to make informed choices.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP