Thursday, June 25, 2009

I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Winner Is Lou Diamond Phillips

I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Winner Is Lou Diamond Phillips
The winner of I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here was revealed tonight, and Lou Diamond Philips was crowned king of the jungle.And the winner of I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here is… Lou Diamond Phillips! The actor was crowned king of the jungle tonight on NBC’s “I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!”. We all knew he was going to win, the guy was just an incredible person, and really found ways to relate and communicate with all of the other celebrities on the show.

As the winner of I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here, Lou not only was crowned king of the jungle, but a ton of money was also donated to his favorite charity - Art Has Heart. Art Has Heart is a non-profit organization, which provides college scholarships for needy high school students.Pro-wrestler Torrie Wilson came in second while ex-NBA star John Salley came in third.

Most of the celebrities reunited to find out who won I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here, but noticeably absent were Angela Shelton and Frances Callier of comedy duo Frangela.Heidi and Spencer Pratt, did make it to the finale, but I don’t think anyone really cares, so I am going to leave it at that. Congratulations Lou Diamond Phillips, winner of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP