Thursday, June 25, 2009

Katy Perry Naked In Bath Photo Posted On Twitter

Katy Perry Naked In Bathtub

Crispy beef, calorie-laden pizza, creamy curry and chicken sandwiches... not the diet you would expect of a stick-thin pop star.But Katy Perry has revealed that she can't stop thinking about her favourite foods, even saying they have a 'sexual' attraction.And to prove a point the 24-year-old posted a picture on her Twitter page which showed her naked in a bath, with her modesty preserved by a tray of half-eaten pizza.

After being confined to her bed for three days with a bout of the flu the I Kissed A Girl singer wrote: 'Why is it that after not eating for three days all i can think of is food... food is smiling at me... luring me with sexual seduction.'Questioned by her fans she then revealed: 'Few of my fave things: BBQ chicken chop at CPK Chinese, chicken salad at Chinchins, Rock shrimp & yellow tail sashimi at Nobu, Crispy beef at Mr.Chow's, endive salad at Le Petite, four curry chicken salad at Urth Cafe, my beloved double double at INnOut.

'Don't hate on Jack's Spicy Chicken sandwich! ...I almost forgot... that damn crunch wrap supreme at Taco Bell. Okay that's all for now.'Of course, slim Katy probably doesn't indulge in her favourite foods all that often.She also posted a picture of herself altered to show how she might look if she did, labelling it 'future me'.

Her fans mostly reacted positively to the oversized Katy.She wrote: 'More people are saying 'I'd still hit it' to the future me than the me now. damn. Super size it!'The picture came from website worth1000.com, which also created oversized versions of Katy's fellow celebrities.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP