Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kimberley Walsh Soaks Up the Sun In Hot Bikini

Kimberley Walsh Soaks Up the Sun In Hot Bikini
Kimberley Walsh Soaks Up the Sun In Hot Bikini
Pop star Kimberley Walsh clearly needs some time apart from her Girls Aloud bandmate Cheryl Cole.On holiday in the Caribbean, the 27-year-old appears to be morphing into the Geordie.Kimberley worked on her tan by the pool in a zebra-print bikini, straw cowboy hat and sunglasses - startlingly similar to the outfit Cole wore in Spain last year.

Cheryl wore practically the same attire as she enjoyed a romantic holiday on Spain's Costa del Sol with husband Ashley.The bandmates regularly wear the same outfits while they're on stage, but perhaps wearing them during their free time is taking co-ordination a bit too far.Zebra-print is a popular style this season, with both Coleen Rooney and Katie Price being seen in the design this summer.

Kimberley and Cheryl have spent so much time together this year it appears their fashion tastes are merging into one.As well as touring the UK and Ireland together with Girls Aloud, Cheryl and Kimberley also spent 10 days hiking Mount Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief in March.While slender Cheryl may have been fashion forward by wearing the style a year ago, the bikini flatters Kimberley's womanly curves.

Despite her stunning figure, Kimberley admitted she feels self-conscious about her body.She said: 'I prefer clothes that go in at the waist as it shows I’ve actually got a shape. I don’t love my legs so I won’t make them the feature of my outfit.I don’t feel comfortable wearing cleavage baring clothes, either. If you’ve got a silhouette, that can be sexier than having your actual boobs or legs out. I find it hard to get trousers to fit because I’ve got a bigger bum and smaller waist.'

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP