Friday, June 19, 2009

Michelle Pfeiffer Stunning InStyle Magazine Pictures

Michelle Pfeiffer Stunning InStyle Magazine Pictures
Michelle Pfeiffer Stunning InStyle Magazine Pictures
Michelle Pfeiffer graces the cover of InStyle magazine proving that at 51, she is still a stellar beauty. Check out her photos and a bit from her InStyle interview here.Michelle Pfeiffer looks absolutely gorgeous on the new cover of the latest issue of InStyle Magazine. Michelle has a new movie coming out where she plays a cougar dating a man 24 years younger. Sounds funny!

In the July 2009 issue of InStyle Michelle dishes on her image, staying in shape, her husband David E. Kelley, and new movie called “Cheri.”On getting told she’s beautiful: “It took me about eight years to feel it was okay to look my nicest. To think, I’m just going to enjoy this. The older I get, the more I like hearing it. There’s this tremendous pressure off [after age 50] – you deserve to have a wrinkle, you deserve to have a little pooch on your tummy.”

On keeping her body in shape: “I have to work at it…There are women who just genetically have beautiful bodies—it seems to us they don’t have to work out. I personally have to work at it. I’m doing all the right things. I do cardio and strength training, a little bit of weights. I mix it up, but I can’t push myself the way I used to.”

On playing an older seductress opposite 26-year-old Rupert Friend in the upcoming film Cheri: “I so hate the term [cougar]! Colette wrote these novels [about older women with younger men] so long ago, but even today they’re ahead of their time in the way we perceive women’s power and sexuality.”

On her husband of fifteen years, television producer David E. Kelley: “Can you imagine, for 20 years, trying to stay mysterious in your relationship? That’s the worst advice I’ve ever heard. Of all the people in your life you don’t want to hide from, it’s your partner.”Michelle took some amazing photos for InStyle Magazine, and they brilliantly did a then and now example. Michelle looks incredible!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP