Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo Breaks Up

Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo Breaks Up

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have called it quits, reps for each confirm to PEOPLE."They have amicably split but remain good friends who still greatly care for one another," Minnillo's rep tells PEOPLE of the couple, who began dating in 2006.The split comes after a rash of breakup rumors and reports, which were shot down. Earlier this month Minnillo told PEOPLE that she and Lachey were "very much still on."A source says Minnillo, 28, and Lachey, 35, are "still friends. It was the right thing for both of them to do."

A source close to the couple tells Us: "It was an amicable break-up. They walk away from it still friends."Adds another source, "They still care about each other very much. This is what's best for both of them."The couple hooked up in 2006 -- the year after Lachey split from wife Jessica Simpson.In 2007, Minnillo told Us she wanted to have kids with Lachey: "I always say I want three boys and a girl, but at the end of the day, I just want healthy kids."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP