Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gemma Merna Sizzles in Sexy Swimwear

Gemma Merna Sizzles in Sexy Swimwear
Gemma Merna Sizzles in Sexy Swimwear
She recently hit the headlines by posing and preening beside a Las Vegas pool - so it's little wonder Gemma Merna is back in swimwear.The Hollyoaks ingenue donned an electric pink one-piece for the new edition of Closer magazine - and revealed a much edgier look than that of her on-screen alter-ego.

Merna, who plays chavvy Carmel Valentine in the Channel 4 soap, teamed the 80's-inspired swimsuit with matching heels, shoulder-skimming earrings, and a sleek, sophisticated pony-tail.But the 26-year-old, who's 5ft 5in and a size 8-10, wasn't always so happy to flash the flesh.'When I was younger I tried loads of diets - like not eating after 6pm and no carbs after lunch - I was always aspiring to be something else.

'I was a size 10-12 and didn't like wearing bikinis at all. As I've got older, I've realised you can't change your body type,' she recently told Closer.
Manchester-born Merna had a boob job at age 21, taking her modest 30B bust to a whopping 30F.She now maintains her sexy silhouette with regular exercise, watching her diet during the week, and treating herself to chocolate and curries at the weekends only.

'I'm in proportion, I'm toned - well, nothing wobbles too much!'I've got cellulite, but then hasn't everyone?' she said.'I don't get the size 0 thing at all. if you're naturally that size, fine, but if not then why starve yourself?'Merna, who joined the cast of Hollyoakes in 2006, is planning her wedding to property developer Ian Minton, 27.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP