Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hayden Panettiere Sizzles At The Premiere of I Love You Beth Cooper

Hayden Panettiere Sizzles At The Premiere of I Love You Beth Cooper
Hayden Panettiere looked stunning in a brilliant white asymmetric mini dress for the New York premiere for her big screen debut.The young actress who has a nude scene in her new film I Love You Beth Cooper opted for a fashionable Little White Dress by Andy & Debb, and flowing Grecian style locks to complement the look.

Hayden attended a special screening hosted by Seventeen Magazine, at AMC Lincoln Square in New York City to publicise her new film.And it's certain to be a hit with boys of a certain age, as the Heroes star reveals more than they may have bargained for.In the film, a nerdy high school graduate (Paul Rust) proclaims his love for the hottest and most popular girl in school – Beth Cooper (Panettiere) – during his graduation speech.

And much to his surprise, Beth shows up at his door that very night and decides to show him the best night of his life. Panettiere said she thrilled to work with director Chris Columbus on what she hopes will be 'one of those teen comedies you watch a million times, like a 'Breakfast Club' or 'Ferris Bueller.'"

She told a US newspaper: 'I love those teen movies that are about bashing the clique you're supposed to be in.'This movie gets down to the core that everyone has feelings and you can't really know what's going on in someone else's life, even if they're pegged the nerd or the popular girl.'She also liked the idea of playing the popular girl in school.'This movie really sends up the idea that I could be typecast because I'm blond and people look at me like the popular cheerleader type,' she added in an interview with The Chicago Sun-Times.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP