Thursday, July 30, 2009

Heidi Montag Pratt To Perform At Miss Universe Pageant

Heidi Montag Pratt To Perform At Miss Universe Pageant
Heidi Montag Pratt is set to sing at the Miss Universe Pageant, and you bet we can’t wait for that video.Miss Universe Pageant will air next month and The Hills star, Heidi Montag Pratt is set to perform during the show. Heidi will sing one of her singles “Turn Ya Head” from her upcoming debut album, Unleashed.

Now, personally I think I will tune in just for this reason. I am not one for Miss anything pageants, but I can’t turn down a good show. We have seen Montag’s music videos, but I am dying to see her perform live. Does she lip synch? This is definitely a moment in history. As soon as the video of Heidi’s performance is up, you can bet I will update with it.

I find it kind of funny that the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show is better know for it’s A list performers, than any of the Pageants are.Heidi joins Celebrity Apprentice star Claudia Jordan, Flo Rida, Kelly Rowland, and DJ David Guetta as the other performers.The 2009 Miss Universe Pageant airs on August 23. What do you think of Heidi Montag Pratt singing at the Miss Universe Pageant? Check out pictures and a video of Heidi singing for her camp mates on “I’m A Celebrity get Me Out Of Here.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP