Monday, July 20, 2009

Playboy Models PETA Lettuce Bikini Photos

 Playboy Models PETA Lettuce Bikini Photos

 Playboy Models PETA Lettuce Bikini Photos
Playboy Playmates Jayde Nicole and Jo Garcia donned lettuce bikinis to help PETA out with a good cause in Washington, DC.PETA got a little help from some super sexy friends this year at their annual National Veggie Dog Day. The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals got the 2008 Cyber Girl of the year Jo Garcia and the 2008 Playmate of the year Jayde Nicole to strut their sexy selves outside the House of Representatives’ Rayburn building on Capitol Hill. The Playboy girls handed out vegetarian hot dogs to all those who wanted them to help spread the word that eating green can be delicious.

Spicing up the meatless dogs were the outfits Jayde and Jo were wearing. Both girls had on blinged out bikinis made of lettuce leaves. Creative, no? The scandalously low-cut and cheeky bottoms helped Jayde show off her cleverly placed “respect” tattoo, and I’m sure gave the politicians and passersby a wonderful eyeful of hottness. Definitely helps with the message that going vegetarian does a body good.

My question for PETA is where is all the advertisement and eye candy for the ladies? They also have that whole “I’d rather go naked than wear fur” campaign, and all the ads that I’ve seen feature hott ladies showing off their naked selves. Where are the hott guys? I’d (possibly) try a vegetarian hot dog if a scantily-clad male piece of sex on a stick was handing them out. Would it make me give up meat? Probably not. But I’d at least stop and listen to them for 2 minutes. Where’s the love for the ladies, PETA? Where??

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP