Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ashley Greene Scandal Pictures:Ashley Greene Nude Scandal Photos

Ashley Greene Nude Scandal Photos:Ashley Greene Scandal Pictures
Ashley Greene Nude Scandal Photos:Ashley Greene Scandal Pictures
Nude photos of actress Ashley Greene surfaced on the internet this week but were quickly pulled down after Greene’s lawyer demanded websites remove them or face legal repercussion.

The latest in MANY scandalous nude photos of actresses being leaked online, the Twilight star is the latest to fall victim to a nude photo scandal. That, or she is a strategic publicity seeker…as most of the so called “victims” are.So if you haven’t seen the nude pics by now, you might not be able to see them. But regardless, Ashley is curently the focal point of the internet, and so I guess you can say, “mission accomplished”.

Actress Ashley Greene was recently honored as a "fresh face" at the Teen Choice Awards, but it's not her face that she's trying to cover up.A lawyer for Greene, who starred in the vampire box-office hit movie, "Twilight," confirms that nude photos of his client have surfaced on the Internet, and he's threatening to sue anyone who publishes them.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  January 24, 2013 at 8:53 PM  

I was recommended this web site through my
cousin. I am now not certain whether this
put up is written through him as no one else realize such specific about my difficulty.
You are amazing! Thank you!
My site mackeeper complaints

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP