Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jennifer Lopez Graces InStyle Magazine Cover September 2009

Jennifer Lopez Graces InStyle Magazine Cover September 2009
Jennifer Lopez graces the cover of September 2009 issue of InStyle. J. Lo also sat down with InStyle magazine for an interview.Lopez talks about turning the big 4-0, life as a mama and what life is like being married to Marc Anthony. Check out the highlights below!

ON BEING A MOTHER:

It totally changes your perspective on everything. There’s nothing as huge as giving birth to another human being and having to be responsible for another life. There’s you before kids, and there’s you after kids – and they’re not the same as you.

ON HER PRIORITIES IN LIFE:

You don’t come first anymore. There’s somebody else you care more about than yourself.

ON MAINTAINING A HEALTHY MARRIAGE:

I’m still figuring it out as I go along. How do two totally different people come together and make one life and say they’ll do it forever and ever? I mean, I’ve tried it. This is my third time. I don’t even think I tried in my other marriages, which was immature and not knowing better. It’s been a lot of hard experiences and a lot of ups and downs and a lot of mistakes. I believe in life you learn though experience. I’m old enough to know now that relationships take work. That it’s not an easy thing.

ON HOW SHE VIEWS PROJECTS DIFFERENTLY NOW:

It used to be about deadlines. I felt like I couldn’t say no. I was on that hamster wheel. But now I’m at a point in my life when I just don’t feel the need to put out anything unless I totally, absolutely feel it says what I want to say.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP