Monday, August 17, 2009

Kourtney And Khloe Take Miami (Video)

Kourtney And Khloe Take Miami
Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian have a new show premiering on E! tonight called Kourtney And Khloe Take Miami.The sisters are packing up and heading for Miami to open a boutique called Dash, where the girls will try their luck as entrepreneurs. I can’t wait to see how they do with this new reality TV show now that their sister Kim isn’t there to steal the spotlight.

Redeye asked the girls about being the “stars” of the show now that that Kim and their boisterous mother won’t be the main focus. Here’s what Khloe had to say about it:“In my mind I’m always the star of anything I do. I’m just confident. … I think we all shine in our own way, so I don’t think in ["Keeping Up With the Kardashians"] that there’s a star.

So why exactly did they chose to goto Miami? Khloe says:“…we set a goal for ourselves and we went [to Miami] with our mission. We really opened our store and it’s doing great, and that was the perfect accomplishment.”

Kourtney Kardashian, 30, just made headlines this week after revealing that she is pregnant! When asked what has changed since she became pregnant, Kourtney says:“My boobs got huge right away. They got so sore, that if anyone even brushed up near me, I would scream.”

One thing E! keeps showing in the previews for the show is a clip of Kourtney smooching with a girl. Well, what about Khloe? She says:
“No I’ve never kissed a girl. Not really my thing.”There is no doubt the show will be entertaining, which premieres at 10PM EST. The girls are hilarious together in Keeping Up With The Kardashians, and I’m sure the new show will won’t disappoint.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP