Friday, August 14, 2009

Lady GaGa Hot & Seductive Controversial New Video

A naked Lady GaGa  in the video for her single LoveGame
A naked Lady GaGa with male dancers in the video for her single LoveGame
Never one to conform, it's perhaps no surprise Lady GaGa's latest video is her most controversial yet.In her clip for new single LoveGame, the New Yorker cavorts naked with two male dancers and also kisses a female police officer.During the racy scene, the 23-year-old is also handled by male dancers as she dances in her underwear and frequently grabs her crotch.

The track, which was released in the States earlier this year, is GaGa's fourth UK single after Paparazzi, which reached number four in the charts.Unsurprisingly, the video was banned in some Arabic countries and Australian daytime TV due to the sexual visual and lyrical content.

In the song, which was inspired by Lady GaGa's meeting with an attractive man at a New York nightclub, features the provocative lyric: 'I wanna take a ride on your disco stick'. The song was banned from Australian's Channel 10 and GaGa's nude scenes were censored for MTV and VH1 in the States.

But GaGa is unrepentant and admitted she was stunned why her video was censored when so many other sexy promos are broadcast.She said: 'I don't think disco stick is subtle. It's very clear what that lyric is all about. If anything, I happen to think people are frivolously hard on me.'A lot of youth-oriented pop music is much racier than mine. 'Throw me on the floor, take off my clothes, give it to me, baby, let's dirty dance'. All these records are so provocative, but it's the context of what I'm doing that makes people concerned.'

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP