Monday, September 21, 2009

Heidi Klum Flaunts Her Baby Bump at the Emmys

Heidi Klum Flaunts Her Baby Bump at the Emmys

She’s just weeks away from giving birth to her fourth child in five years, and it was Heidi Klum’s bump that took centre stage at the Emmys last night as the supermodel hit the red carpet in a stunning black dress.The 36-year-old, who wore her hair tied back in an elegant bun, was glowing as she posed for photographers outside the Nokia Theatre alongside singer husband Seal.

She later told reporters that there was a major benefit to being pregnant at the event, she didn’t have to worry about sucking her tummy in.‘The great thing about being pregnant and going to these things is that I don’t have to suck my stomach in,’ she said. ‘It’s fabulous! I can let it all out.’Klum was wearing a Marchesa gown designed by Georgina Chapman, but said she hadn’t put much thought into her attire.

‘It wasn’t really hard for me, but it was hard for the woman that designed a dress for me,” she told People.com.‘She started about two or three months ago and that’s kind of difficult…It’s black because I figure, at eight-and-a-half months, black is better! I think it’s elegant and it’s slimming.’

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP