Monday, November 2, 2009

Kate Hudson Sizzles In a Raunchy New Shoot

Kate Hudson Sizzles in a Raunchy New Shoot
Kate Hudson Sizzles in a Raunchy New Shoot
Kate Hudson has cast off her wholesome girl-next-door image in a new series of raunchy pictures.The stunning shots show the blonde actress oiled up in a black swimsuit with satin gloves and feline eye make-up.Kate, whose mother is Hollywood actress Goldie Hawn, is also snapped with the same eye-catching make-up teamed with tousled hair and a sexy belted dress.

The 30-year-old, who has been dating New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez for six months, revealed she has given up alcohol in preparation for a film role in which she stars as a terminally ill woman who falls for her doctor.The star, who lost 20lb, said: ‘I love my glass of wine. I love tequila. To be in New York for two weeks and not have one beverage, I’m not sure I’ve ever done that!’

Kate also used the interview to set the record straight and deny that she is engaged to Alex after she was reportedly spotted with a ring on her finger.She told Elle: ‘Did you know that it was this one, on my right hand? I hear about this and I’m like “Why would I even respond? What would I say if you’re going to lie about something ridiculous?"’

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP