Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cindy Margolis Sex Marathon

Cindy Margolis
MODEL CINDY Margolis has told how she was so obsessed with having a baby that she launched into a 14-day sex marathon on her honeymoon.The Playboy pin-up once feted as the world's most downloaded woman says she had non-stop sex on the beach, in the ocean, while swimming with dolphins, on a swing, in a tree, on a beach chair, in a cabana, in the woods, and around the coral reef. She also had sex with her husband, Guy Starkman, in the bath tub and even under the snack bar.

In her new book, "Having a Baby . . . When the Old-Fashioned Way Isn't Working," out this week she writes of the methods she used in her attempts to start a family. I set up a baby shrine next to my bed . . . I wrote letters to my unborn baby. I lit fertility candles, saw a psychic and then a healer, and even had my stomach blessed by a priest, a rabbi and a minister. When all that didn't work, I was convinced it was because God saw through me," Margolis writes.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP