Thursday, January 3, 2008

Heidi Klum Leaves Seal to Sing Duet Alone

Heidi Klum
Singer Seal had to sing a duet he’d written for wife Heidi Klum alone on a US TV special.Seal, 44 performed new song ‘Wedding Day’ without the vocals of his supermodel wife on NBC’s one off special ‘The Music of Seal On Ice.’It was the same song that the pair had performed in November at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. There was no reason given for Klum’s absence, as Seal bravely battled on with the duet by himself.

Seal said: “There was an incredible confidence inside me that day that made me write this song. I guess it was a result of what I thought most people would say to each other on their wedding day.”Seal married German Supermodel Klum on May 10 2005, on a beach in Mexico 2005.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP