Monday, January 21, 2008

Paris Hilton on Nicole Richie’s Baby

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie
Paris Hilton is ready to be Aunt Paris to her friend Nicole Richie's newborn, Harlow Winter Kate Madden."I'm so excited!" Hilton told Usmagazine.com at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. "I've sent her all these presents. I'm going to spoil her!"Though Hilton, 27, hasn't met Harlow – born Jan. 12 to Richie and Joel Madden – she is already a fan of her name.

Paris Hilton has been hanging out at the Sundance Film Festival with just about every other celebrity this weekend. Apparently she was there to promote “The Hottie and the Nottie” - maybe it’s just me who doesn’t see that as Sundance material.Anyway, while shilling her latest flick, Paris was able to share her thoughts on the name of Nicole Richie’s baby (Harlow Winter Kate Madden).She's such a sweet girl," Hilton said. "When I'm alone with her, she's a completely different person than they make her out to be. And I love her, I think she's very sweet and has a big heart."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP