Monday, January 21, 2008

Natalie Portman Graces The Cover of French Elle magazine

Natalie Portman
The lovely and talented Natalie Portman graces the cover of French Elle magazine. Natalie is starting to promote her upcoming movie The Other Boleyn Girl, which also stars recently engaged Scarlett Johansson. In Elle, Natalie talks about her former friend Britney Spears.“I was treated with much more respect by the press. Partly by chance. Partly because I was labeled as the good pupil and she was like the bad girl. After, that goes like a prophecy, the paparazzi follows you, waits until you make an error and it is gears. My parents taught me how to pose limits. Not to speak about my private life, because, as soon as one starts, one loses control.”

Natalie also talks about going to Harvard, which is something I am sure many of us admire in such an accomplished actress.“I never really had another plan. I went to public school and 90% of my class continued on to college. My grandfather had been a professor in Israel and taught at Harvard, Princeton and Yale. He advised with Harvard, which I adored. Moreover, I’ve always lived like a co-ed.”I cannot wait to see The Other Boleyn Girl, it looks awesome! I am sure we will be seeing much more of Natalie while she continues to promote the film.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP