Monday, January 21, 2008

Scarlett Johansson Is Engaged!

Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds
Isn't it enough that they're gorgeous and rich and successful - do they have to be happy, too?Her rep is denying it, but a very good source tells me we can soon expect an engagement announcement from actors Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson.The couple have been an item for almost a year. Reynolds ended his engagement to fellow Canadian Alanis Morissette last February, and by April he was spotted on a date with Johansson at the Odeon in Tribeca, looking very much in love.

Johansson herself had a high-profile relationship with actor Josh Hartnett. By coincidence, a friend of that ex-couple told me last week, "Josh has the funniest picture of Scarlett on his phone. They're at home having dinner and she's brandishing a carving knife over a chicken like a slasher, and making a face."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP