Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Playmate Jillian Grace Is Pregnant!

Jillian Grace
Jillian Grace is a 25 year old Playboy playmate and Miss March 2005 is pregnant and says that actor David Spade is the father.TMZ has learned that a 22-year-old Playboy Playmate is claiming that David Spade is the father of her unborn child. Holy Jamie Lynn!Jillian Grace, Miss March 2005, is alleging that she had a relationship with the comedian, resulting in her becoming pregnant. Grace was discovered by Playboy after posing for test shots on the Howard Stern show.

Spade tells TMZ, "I had a brief relationship with Jillian Grace. If it is true that I am the father of her child, then I will accept responsibility."And the 43-year-old has vowed to support Grace if her claims of paternity prove to be correct.Sounds like a paternity test will be called into play before we’ll be seeing Spade taking on any daddy duties.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP