Thursday, May 1, 2008

Carrie Fisher Having Affair With Harrison Ford

Carrie Fisher
Carrie Fisher has come forward and is now hinting that she and her co-star of the Star Wars movies, hunky Harrison Ford, had an affair while filming the trilogies. Okay, so maybe they just hooked up once…heh heh.She appeared on a British TV show, Bring back…Star Wars, and said:“I went on the film saying, ‘I’m going to have an affair‘, like it was a kiwi, an exotic fruit - because I had never had one.”There was one instance on set when Carrie had left the room, only to return and find Harrison in the closet not wearing much clothing. “I had a crush on Harrison for sure. Harrison is great fun when he has had a few drinks.”

Carrie went on to add that by the time the second or third film came along, Harrison had already had quite a career and just the opposite happened for Mark Hamill. This caused some tension on the set between Harrison and Mark. Harrison, of course, is one of the biggest stars in Hollywood, Carrie is an accomplished screenwriter, and hmmm, just what in the world has Mark Hamill been up to lately?

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP