Thursday, May 1, 2008

Carrie Underwood “Last Name” Music Video

Carrie Underwood



Carrie Underwood has released a new music video off of her sophomore album, Carnival ride. The song, “Last Name” was composed and co-written by the beauty. The video shows a fun and sassy side of Carrie, complete with a cute new hair cut and bangs.

The video features Carrie and her friends partying it up in Vegas, meets a guy, elopes and then wakes up to realize she doesn’t even know her last name!The song is fun, but doesn’t display her amazing vocals in any way. Check out the video after the jump and tell me what you think!

Carrie Underwood “Last Name” Music Video

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP