Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jessica Simpson Does Elle

Jessica Simpson Does Elle
Jessica Simpson graces the cover of next month’s Elle magazine. Jessica is head to toe country bumpkin for the cover, sporting jeans and a tight fitted flannel shirt. She looks pretty good, except I almost didn’t recognize her face. I don’t know, something weird is going on there. Anyway, in the interview Jessica gets really personal, dishing on Tony Romo and John Mayer! She also talks about abuse and why she implemented the subject into her upcoming country album.

When asked by the interviewer if she has ever been physically abused, she replied: “I don’t want to talk about it, but I have definitely experienced abuse in a way that I would tell people to take their heart and run.”As for her new love with Tony she says,“Most of the guys I dated were captivated by my heart, but they had different ways of trying to get to me. Tony understands me,” she says. “He appreciates my talent. He’s the first person I’ve spiritually connected with.”And finally what we have all been dying to know - Jessica dishes on her relationship with John Mayer.

“John believed in the Jessica Simpson that’s within. He cherished our love. He helped make me the woman I am today. John is going to be an amazing man for someone, but I know that I was supposed to be with someone else.”I really appreciate that after they broke up, they still have nothing but nice things to say about one another. They were really cute together and I think he helped her find herself after her divorce.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP