Thursday, July 31, 2008

Paris Hilton Shoe Line

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton was in Vegas this week to unveil her new shoe line for Macy’s. The shoe line is designed to cater to the needs of people who want to rock out in fashion, but can’t afford a high fashion label. While the shoes are a far cry from a sexy pair of Minnillo Blahniks, there are still a variety of fashionable choices for under $100. There are also shoes I wouldn’t be caught dead in, but that holds true for almost any shoe line. Paris says of her line,

“Whether you pair some T-strap heels with a beautiful dress or rock your favorite skinny jeans tucked into a pair of my knee-high or cowboy-inspired boots, there is really something for everyone. I personally chose the styling, design, materials and colors for the entire line and also wanted to make sure it was super comfortable. Each shoe has a heart-shaped comfort pad sewn into the inner sole, so you can dance and party all night long! I also made the soles of the shoes hot pink so from every angle, they are super cute!’”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP