Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jools Oliver Is Jamie Oliver’s Wife

Jools Oliver
Meet Juliette Oliver, a.k.a. Jools Oliver, the former model and wife of celebrity chef Jamie Oliver.In the latest issue of Red magazine, Jools Oliver revealed that she is ready to undergo in vitro fertilization to give a son to her husband, Jamie Oliver. The couple has two daughters, Poppy Honey, 6, and Daisy Boo, 5.Jools Oliver, born Juliette Norton, is 32 years old. She lives with her family in Primrose Hill, London. Once a model, waitress, TV runner, and even personal assistant, she is now a stay-at-home mom.

On June 24, 2000, Jools married celebrity chef/naked Jamie Oliver. After marrying, Jools was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries, which leaves cysts on the ovaries making it difficult to conceive naturally. She used IVF to conceive her two daughters and has even written a book on her experiences with her fertiility struggle, “Minus Nine to One: The Diary of an Honest Mum”. She has followed up that writing with a children’s book called “The Adventures of Dotty and Bluebell”, which will released in August.

Jools is a stay-at-home mom for the couple’s children, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. The former model says,“It sound old-fashioned but I think, when you’re with someone like Jamie, you need a wife like me. I’m in the background, making sure the kids are in bed and everyone’s happy. There is nothing I would rather do.”Jamie agrees. Although he didn’t quite get the concept at first, he now loves the family life that Jools has given him,

Jools is interesting cos she’s not like me at all. She hasn’t got a mission, she just wants to be married to someone she loves and have a family and that’s it, end of story. It’s odd for me, because I’ll go, what do you want to do? Then do that, I’ll help you! Because I believe that anyone can do anything. If I wanted to be a surgeon, then I would be, I’d just have to work my arse off for 10 years. It baffled me for ages, I almost felt she had a part of her life missing, then I thought, it’s sweet and quite refreshing, especially in London.’

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP