Sunday, August 31, 2008

Beckham’s Launch “Signature” Fragrance

Victoria Beckham
Victoria and David Beckham are reminding us that they are the sexiest couple in Hollywood right now. The two lovebirds heat things up in the commercial for their latest his and hers fragrance, Signature. The commercial is edgy and sexy, but not over the top.As for the launch for Signature, Victoria decided to unveil the new perfume in Manchester, where she met her famous soccer player husband. It was originally to be launched in London, but Posh decided against it. She said,

“It was meant to be in London but I said no, I said please can I go to Manchester instead? I love Manchester, it’s got a really good feel to it. So I thought why not - I usually spend a lot of time in London. I’m really excited about coming back because, of course, it’s where I met David.”Victoria looked amazing for the launch of Signature, held at Harvey Nichols department store. The Spice Girl was quite posh, wearing a figure-hugging white dress and silver heels.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP