Thursday, August 28, 2008

Brooke Shields Does Shape Magazine

Brooke Shields In Shape Magazine
The ever so gorgeous Brooke Shields graces the cover of the October issue of Shape Magazine.Brooke Shields, 43, the mother of two, told Shape:‘I can’t believe I said I’d do this shoot when I haven’t been able to exercise for almost eight weeks.’Brooke underwent foot surgery in April and has not been able to hit the gym for a couple of months, but as you can see from the cover, the Lipstick Jungle star still has a rockin’ toned bod!

Brooke prepared herself for the surgery by losing some weight beforehand, since she knew she would be unable to exercise during her recovery. How did she do it? Spinning!“Spinning is the only way I ever lose weight,” she says. “It’s purely about keeping my heart rate up and burning calories.”Brooke has resumed filming Lipstick Jungle in New York, and commutes back and forth to L.A. which is where she, her hubby Chris Henchy, and her two daughters, Rowan and Grier, make their home.Doesn’t Brooke look incredible on the Shape cover? The mag hits the newsstands on September 8th.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP