Thursday, August 28, 2008

David Duchovny In Rehab For Sex Addiction

David Duchovny
X-Files star David Duchovny has entered rehab for…sex addiction.David Duchovny’s lawyer, Stanton Stein, released the following statement to Access Hollywood:“I have voluntarily entered a facility for the treatment of sex addiction,” the actor said in a statement released to Access. “I ask for respect and privacy for my wife and children as we deal with this situation as a family.”

Duchovny, 48, is married to actress Tea Leoni, and together they have two children, a 9-year-old daughter, Madelaine, and a 6-year-old son, Kyd. They have been married since May 6, 1997.Duchovny rose to stardom for his role as sexy FBI agent Fox Mulder on the hit show, The X-Files. He has appeared in numerous films and more recently Duchovny stars in the Showtime dramedy, Californication, for which he received a Golden Globe in January as best comedic actor for his role as Hank Moody.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP