Sunday, August 24, 2008

Carla Bruni Pregnant

Carla Bruni
Is Carla Bruni pregnant? The rumor is running rampant across the web yet again because of photos released of Bruni in a bikini with her husband, French President Nikolas Sarkozy, while on vacation.The photos reveal Sarkozy patting the stomach of his wife’s belly while vacationing in the French Riviera, leading to much speculation that she may be pregnant. You can see the photos here. Alas, these rumors have been circulating since the two began their courtship, and Bruni has stated in the past that she would like to try and have a baby with Sarkozy.

At 40 years old, the former supermodel’s biological clock may be ticking away, but told Vanity Fair last month:“I’d love to have children with Nicolas. I hope to, if I am young enough. It would be a dream.”Bruni has a 7-year-old son, Aurélien, from her previous relationship with Raphaël Enthoven. Sarkozy has three sons from his two previous marriages.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP