Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ciccone Exposes Moore’s Breast Trick

pregnant Demi Moore  nude

Take note, if you see a pregnant Demi Moore coming at you, either have an umbrella or run because you might get shot with breast milk.Madonna’s brother Christopher Ciccone says that she once shot her breast milk at his lesbian friends while at a party, although the story isn’t in his book “Life With My Sister” because his lawyers wouldn’t allow it.“There are certain stories that don’t end the way that they end in the book. It’s not really family stuff. It’s more like - well there’s a bit in the book about Demi Moore and I dancing on the bar.

“She is dancing up on me and humping me from behind. The one part that’s not in the book is that she was lactating at the time and she was squirting breast milk at my lesbian friends.“My friend Michelle called me the next morning and asked me, How do I get breast milk out of my black dress?and I said How the f**k would I know? Call Demi.’“It was hysterical. There are no pictures of it but it actually happened. The lawyers didn’t think it was wise for me to print that — so there’s your juicy tidbit.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP