Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cindy McCain's Half Sister Will Vote For Barack Obama"

Kathleen Hensley Portalski,Cindy McCain's half sister
Cindy McCain's half sister is planning on voting for Barack Obama, she tells Usmagazine.com."I'm not voting for McCain," Kathleen Hensley Portalski tells Us. "I have a different political standpoint."I'm voting for Obama," the Phoenix resident says. "I think his proposals to improve the country are more positive and I'm not a big war believer."Portalski, 65, and the potential first lady, 54, have the same father: Jim Hensley, the founder of the beer distributor Hensley and Co. that Cindy McCain now chairs.

In an interview with NPR News' All Things Considered last week, Portalski said she felt "like a non-person" after Cindy McCain described herself as an "only child."Portalski's mother is Hensley's first wife; Cindy McCain's mother, Marguerite Hensley, also had another daughter from her first marriage."She's kinda cool, standoffish," Portalski tells Us of her half sister.Portalski also doesn't expect Cindy McCain to make an effort to reconcile their relationship."She never has, and I doubt that she ever will," she tells Us.Portalski's son Nathan, a 45-year-old aerospace machinist, is also backing Obama.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP