Friday, August 29, 2008

Lindsay Lohan’s Grandfather Passes Away

Lindsay Lohan
The paternal grandfather of young starlets Lindsay and Ali Lohan has passed away at the age of 73.Lindsay Lohan, who is in a stable relationship with DJ Samantha Ronson, got the sad news today that her grandfather Richard Lohan had passed away due to colon cancer. Lindsay’s father, Michael Lohan, has issued a rather dramatic statement:“My father just, literally, died in my arms. I notified all my kids and my lawyer notified Dina’s attorney. Let’s see if she has the decency and respect to bring my kids to the wake and funeral. THIS will show her true colors!

“Thus, not even a call. But that’s par for the course with Dina! She didn’t even send a card or visit when he was sick.”This sad news comes after a week-long dispute between Lindsay and her father. Lindsay has publicly stated that she wished her father would stop blabbing to the press. She is quoted as saying:“If he really cared about me and my life, then he would learn to respect my wishes by staying out of it…so desperate for attention that he goes to the media whenever possible.”Michael has stated that he does not approve of Lindsay Lohan’s relationship with Samantha Ronson. Hopefully the family can come together to honor their grandfather in peace.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP