Saturday, August 23, 2008

Jenna Buhmann Kissed Katy Perry

hot Jenna Buhmann
Jenna Buhmann is super excited about the kiss she shared with Katy Perry. She has posted the video and photos of it up on her various social websites and Youtube account, which you can see here.Katy Perry has had the biggest hit this summer with her sexy single “I kissed A Girl,” but the singer took her lyrics to another level while performing at the Washington location of the Warped Tour. Towards the end of her song, Katy spotted 16-year-old Jenna Buhmann and kissed her. Jenna is a lesbian and she definitely liked it. Jenna had this to say about the kiss.

“I puckered up my lips, she let go of the bodyguard’s arm, grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her. I grabbed her face, put my hand on the back of her head and just kissed her. The crowd went crazy…It was so exhilarating, it was such a rush. She was a good kisser and she had very soft lips….The kiss didn’t last that long, but to me it felt like it lasted for ever. She’s a pretty attractive, sexy lady.”

Now the kiss may have been a sheer from of entertainment and fun, but not every parent would be happy about their daughter sharing a lesbian kiss with a pop-rocker chick at any age, especially if they are only 16. In fact, in the recent weeks, Katy’s pastor parents have spoken out against their daughter’s success over her “I Kissed A Girl” hit, calling it “shameful and disgusting.”


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP