Thursday, September 4, 2008

Britney Spears Confirmed For VMAs

hot Britney Spears Confirmed For VMAs
Over a year after her disastrous performance at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards, Britney Spears has been confirmed to be part of the 2008 VMAs this coming Sunday.“MTV has long played an important role in my career. How can I not be there to kick off their 25th VMAs?” Spears tells PEOPLE in a statement. “I’m excited to open the entire show, to say hi to my fans and to be nominated.”Spears – who has been nominated 16 times and never won a Moon Man – is up for Best Female Video, Best Pop Video and Video of the Year for “Piece of Me.”

It’s still not known how she’ll open the show. A source confirms that the opening segment will not feature a musical performance by Spears.Adds MTV Networks Music President Van Toffler: “Britney has done everything from perform with a snake, lock lips with Madonna and prove that what happens in Vegas doesn’t always stay in Vegas,” he says, referring to her lackluster performance at the awards show in Sin City last year. “I can’t wait to see what she does to kick off this year’s show.”

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP