Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kate Hudson Does Cosmopolitan

hot Kate Hudson
Kate Hudson is the cover girl for next month’s issue of Cosmopolitan, which you can see here. In her interview Kate really opens up about her love life, including her divorce from Chris Robinson. She tells the mag,“Look — we’re still basically living together. We’ve figured it out. I mean, obviously, nothing’s perfect, but I could never look at (our divorce) as a mistake. If anything, it’s the best thing that ever happened to us.”

Kate appears to be a serial dater, but among the same men. She goes back and forth between Chris and Owen, throwing some Lance in there. It seems as though she really has a connection with Chris and Owen, but can’t seem to figure it out. But when asked if she believes in a soulmate she said;“Every girl wants a fairy-tale ending. And I believe it’s possible. Absolutely.”You have to hand it to her for looking back on a divorce in a positive manner. I picture them having a relationship like Dr. Cox and Jordan on Scrubs.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP