Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mariah Carey Is Pregnant

Mariah Carey Pregnant
Mariah Carey pregnant?! Here we go again! Rumor has it that the diva is knocked up, for real this time! And Mariah isn’t denying it.Mariah Carey pregnant!? I never thought I would see the day. Mariah has said herself that she wasn’t sure she wanted children, but since her marriage to Nick Cannon, the diva seems really happy and says that it has helped her changed her mind! When asked about the pregnancy rumor, which seem to spark every week, Mariah said:

“People are constantly asking me if I’m pregnant, but I don’t like to talk about it too much. I just think about it as the next phase. We’ll see.”But there’s more! Mariah was seen leaving a gynecology clinic in Los Angeles and was apparently “clutching what looked like a sonogram”.A rep for Carey has denied the claims, saying, “As far as I’m told, it’s not true.”Last month Ellen DeGeneres tried to get to the bottom of the rumor by having a glass of champagne on the show, but 38-year-old Mimi refused.Her clock is ticking, so I wouldn’t be surprised. If she is pregnant – congratulations!On a side note, look how sweet Nick is to Mariah in the pictures below, soooo cute!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP