Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cloris Leachman Wears Lettuce Leaves For New PETA Ad

hot Cloris Leachman Wears Lettuce Leaves For New PETA Ad





Cloris Leachman is officially the Poster Girl (or Poster Grandma) for vegetarianism. Wearing a gown made of leafy greens and red cabbage, the 82-year-old Oscar-winner will unveil her new pro-vegetarian PETA PSA in Times Square later today.

PETA says Cloris is an example of how gracefully humans age once the omit meat from their daily diet. Cloris agrees, the Dancing With The Stars alum became a vegetarian nearly 50 years ago and as she says, “I felt a million times better, and I’ve never had a bite of meat ever since then.”Cloris Leachman will release her tell-all autobiography, Cloris,–revealing liasons with Gene Hackman and other Hollywood notables of yesteryear–in April.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP