Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gisele Bundchen Topless Vanity Fair Pictures

Gisele Bundchen Topless,naked,nude Vanity Fair Pictures
Gisele Bundchen nude,naked, Topless Vanity Fair Pictures
Gisele Bundchen naked & Topless Vanity Fair Pictures
Supermodel and new wife Gisele Bundchen lends some half nude sexy to the May 2009 cover of Vanity Fair.Gisele opens up about her new marriage to Tom Brady, and even talks about his son, young John Edward Thomas, in the May 2009 issue of Vanity Fair. She also took a few minutes to pose for a sexy photo shoot - when Gisele is involved, is there ever not a sexy photo shoot?

She made some comments that I’m sure Tom Brady’s ex, Bridget Moynahan, LOVES about little JET: “I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that, but to me it’s not like because somebody else delivered him, that’s not my child. I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that’s important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine.”

The 28 year old Brazilian bombshell admits that she’s never met Bridget, which I find odd, considering she’s the mother of her step-son. (Although if I were Bridget, I don’t really think I’d want too much to do with Gisele.) One of six sisters, Gisele says she would love a large family herself.Gisele also admits that when she first found out Bridget was pregnant with Tom’s baby, just two and a half months into their relationship, it was a bit of a shock.

“It was definitely a surprise for both of us. In the beginning you’re living this romantic fantasy; you’re thinking, This can’t be true, it’s so good! And then, Whoops—wake-up call!”She went on to say that she considered breaking up with Super Bowl winning Patriot’s quarterback, but said she feels it ended up strengthening their relationship in the end. She said the situation allowed her to see that his heart was in a good place, and allowed her to see his integrity.

She describes the beginning of their relationship, saying they met through a friend and she almost instantly felt a connection with the football stud. Her Catholic family apparently loves him as well, and she was thrilled she was able to keep her private, small Catholic ceremony under wraps from the press. Apparently, both engagement stories (the one on the plane on Christmas eve and the one two weeks later) are both wrong, and they were secretly engaged for some time before making it legal.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP