Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jon Gosselin Affair With Mystery Woman

Jon Gosselin Affair With Mystery Woman
Jon Gosselin has found himself in another tabloid mess after he was photographed leaving a bar with a mystery woman. This is the second time Jon has been accused of having an affair.Jon Gosselin just can’t keep his name out of the tabloids. The father of eight has been accused of cheating on his wife Kate for the second time in the past few months. Jon and Kate are TLC’s big money maker, as their show Jon and Kate Plus 8 is an addiction for people like myself. However, I don’t think anyone could have predicted that Jon would find himself in this kind of predicament again. A few months ago, Jon was photographed with women at a bar, of whom he allegedly told that he may be getting divorce and things were tough. Now, US Weekly snapped pictures of Jon and a mystery woman leaving a bar.

Jon and the mystery woman were leaving a club around 2 am around his hometown in Wernersville, Pa.. Jon was not wearing his wedding band and “could barely walk.” After he spotted the photographers, Jon was overheard yelling, “Hey, babe! Babe! Give me my jacket!” According to the reports, Jon then told his gal pal to “get in the car!” and they sped away without turning on the vehicle’s headlights. Jon quickly jumped into defense mode calling the mag to tell them that he only went to the bar to speak to the owner.

“I went to Legends to speak to the owner. A friend of mine wanted to check out my car, so I let her drive it to her car,” he added. “Yes, I have female friends - but that is all she is. I’m not going to end my friendships just because I’m on TV.”Meanwhile his wife Kate, who is highly criticized for her harsh demeanor towards him, was promoting her new book “Eight Little Faces” in Washington.Adding to the rumors that Jon Gosselin is having an affair, The National Enquirer is also reporting that Jon was spotted kissing a woman, who wasn’t his wife, at a hotel near his house last week.

Gosselin admitted it’s not easy being on TV and raising eight, but insists he did not cheat, “This struggle has definitely put some tension in our marriage. But I never cheated on Kate. Kate and I are together.”In the past, he also told interviewers, “I always thought I would be, like, 54 years old and marry 19-year-old or something.” I am a huge fan of the show, and I can see that the publicity is putting a strain on their marriage. But I am not sure I can see Jon having an affair, he is so dedicated to his family. What are your thoughts? Cheater, or just caught in a compromising position? Let us know in the comment section!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP