Thursday, April 30, 2009

Kelly McGillis Admits She's a Lesbian

Kelly McGillis Admits She's a Lesbian
She’s been married twice and wooed Tom Cruise in "Top Gun," but 52-year-old actress Kelly McGillis has finally admitted she’s a lesbian.In an interview with lesbian website SheWired.com, McGillis told the reporter that her next lover will "definitely" be a woman: "I’m done with the man thing. I did that, I need to move on in life. It’s a part of being true to yourself.

Kelly McGillis, best known for playing teacher to Tom Cruise in "Top Gun," has confirmed long-held rumors that she's a lesbian, according to an interview on the website shewired."I'm done with the man thing," says McGillis, 51, who is twice married and twice divorced and has two teenage daughters. She added that "I had a lot of things happen that convinced me that God was punishing me because I was gay." McGillis was attacked and raped in her apartment in 1982 when she was a young actress working in New York.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

About This Blog

All of the pictures,messages on this blog have been gathered from the internet, none of the images have been produced or scanned by me neither do I have the copyright on any of these images, The blog in no way intends to infringe on anyone's copyright. I guarantee I would remove the images immediately if it infringes anyones right. For any questions or suggestions please email me.Email :- martinalex2@gmail.com

Blog Archive

  © 0

Back to TOP